Thursday, June 1, 2017

trainee day

It's been about a year since my local Thai massage establishment opened, so I thought I would give it another go. I had not been offered a sexual service when I went there, but I'd been told that another woman works there too. I thought if I go there on a Friday or Saturday evening they might be busier with another woman there. On Saturday I phoned, and was asked what kind of massage I wanted. I said Thai massage, and the woman said in that case I would need to come in after 6, preferably 6.15.

When I went in, there was a very young girl behind reception. I thought she might be the owner's daughter, just helping out. There was a man sitting on one of the sofas, who I recognized from my previous visit and thought might be the owner's husband. I could see further away a man sitting on a chair with a girl doing something to his feet. She was young and pretty, I thought it would be nice if I could see her.

The owner, who had given me the massage last time, was nowhere to be seen. Another, younger, woman was there though. I was asked to sit on one of the sofas and she came and talked to me. She asked me several times if I would like a glass of water or Thai tea. I wasn't thirsty and I had no idea how long I would have to wait so I said no.

From the conversation I established that I was about to be massaged by the owner but that I would have to wait till the room was free and had been cleaned. This woman was not qualified to give a Thai massage so she couldn't give me the massage I'd asked for. I suggested to her, however, that I didn't really need to have a proper Thai massage, and that instead of waiting for the owner, she could provide it for me.

She agreed to this, and I went into the room with her. She was very talkative, and I established that she was a complete beginner when it came to massage. Her normal job is cleaning people's houses. I got the impression that she had asked the owner if she could come along and help out so that she could gain experience. Part of her job is to offer water or Thai tea to customer, which might be why she looked disappointed when I had declined her offers.

She gave me a very inexpert massage, but I enjoyed it and I enjoyed talking to her. I didn't bring up the question of a sexual service, but it came up anyway. I think she asked me where I'd been for massages before, and I'd said that I go into Liverpool. She must have wondered why I go to Liverpool when there's a Thai massage establishment on my doorstep. She said she knows why I go to Liverpool, it's because I like the 'Happy Ending'.

She said she knows what it is but they don't do it. It's a euphemism for the massage girl bringing her customer to orgasm using her hands (wanking him off). I said to her that I am enjoying her massage, and then added 'even without the hand relief'. She looked really puzzled. I said 'I thought you knew what it meant'. She explained that she had only found out about 'happy ending' a few days ago when someone had phoned and asked if they did it. She didn't know what it meant until she asked her colleagues. It hadn't occurred to me that she wasn't familiar with the other euphemism of 'hand relief'.

I said to her that I'm looking for a cleaner. She said she's not taking on more work. I suggested she might come to my flat and give me a massage there. She said there wouldn't be much point because she doesn't do the 'happy ending'. I left the place smelling strongly of tiger balm.

We'd been talking about Thai massage in the part of Merseyside where I live, and she mentioned another place that I'd never heard of. I thought I'd give it a go. While waiting in reception there was a big plasma TV on the wall showing Thai pop stars singing with scantily-clad girls dancing suggestively near him. Two big men who looked like rugby players came along the corridor. They don't look like they've come just for a straight massage, I thought to myself.

In the room I realized that this time it would be a very professional Thai massage. The woman found the knots of tight muscles in my back and started working on them. The best masseurs always find them. It can be quite painful when they work on them. She was quite talkative and wanted to know where I'd been for massage before. She said isn't there somewhere just near where I live and I told her about the amateur and her tiger balm. She said they only use tiger balm when they do deep tissue massage.

I told her about the places I've been to in Chester. The one in Brook Street and the other one with the steam room. When I told her I go to Liverpool she wanted to know about these places. I said there's one in Renshaw Street and 'I think men go there and not for the massage'. She said 'It's very unprofessional and it gives us a bad reputation'. So she knows what goes on doesn't approve. Just as well I didn't tell her about what happened to me when I went to Manchester last week.

I found a Chinese massage place in Manchester where I was asked at reception if I wanted a body-to-body massage. I said no, just hand relief. I asked if it would be her doing the massage. She said no, there were two girls there. She called them out, one at a time. They were both nice, and I chose Angela. I paid £40 for half an hour and went into the room with Angela. The room was clean and nice, the whole place was nice.

Angela started with massaging my back. She found the knots in my back so she's actually a proper masseur. When I turned over she started on my willy. I asked her if I could touch her. She asked where I wanted to touch her. I said I would like to touch her legs. She said it would be OK for me to touch her legs. I gradually moved my hand further up her leg and up her dress. I touched her bum and then put my fingers between the cheeks.

She lifted up her dress, then pulled down her pants. She wiggled her hips. She took off her pants then put one of her legs on the massage table so that I could see her pussy clearly.

I wanted to find out more about this place, Orange Spa in Swan Street. I went on to the ukpunting.com site and found a thread on it. All the contributors said they liked it, and one man said he'd seen a 'stunner' called Emily. So I've texted them to ask if there's an Emily working there and when she's available. If I can establish when she'll be there I'll book to see her for an hour.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Orange spa is good, but depends on the girl you get.
Sometime you will be lucky with girls you give more than a happy ending.
there is a stunner as well her name starts with "A".

I have been a regular for last 2 years or from the day it started!!
I love Manchester for the options we have for services.

Hope this helps.

Bête de Nuit said...

This stunner you mentioned, her name begins with "A". So it's not Angela. Could you email me and tell me her name? My email is pyramusb@gmail.com. I've been there twice and the same 2 girls were available. The other one I think was called Sophie. I've got a feeling that if I ask for a particular girl she won't be working there because they change regularly.

Anonymous said...

Wish you did more london posts