Thursday, July 28, 2016

fun with Thai women 1

I've been having a lot of fun with Thai women over the last three months. I've been looking at a website to get ideas of where I can go. Not PunterNet, but similar to PunterNet. I've seen different Thai women using information from this site, and I also found another one by myself.

In May a man called Elmo gave a link to a Thai massage place in Southport and this:-
I've been before and no extras were offered, however, tonight I got a cracking massage off possibly the prettiest Thai girl I've seen with a cracking body. Happy ending on offer and it would have been rude to say no! All in for £40.
When I read "possibly the prettiest Thai girl I've seen with a cracking body" I thought of course I will have to go. I sent a message to him and asked the name of the girl. He replied that her name is either Jay or Jade. I phone the establishment and asked if they had anyone called Jay or Jade. They said no. I contacted Elmo again but his reply was a bit confusing. It looked as if there were only three Thai massage places in the centre of Southport so I thought the easiest way to solve the problem is to phone the other two places. The first one said they didn't have anyone called Jay or Jade. The second one said they did, so I booked to see her later that day.

I got the train from Liverpool to Southport but there was a rail replacement service for part of the journey. By the time I got to the massage place I was a quarter of an hour late. The woman I was booked to see didn't look young or pretty, and also I thought she looked a bit like a ladyboy. In the room I asked her what her name is and instead of replying directly she went out of the room to reception. When she came back she said she is Jay. It could have been that she wanted to make sure she was the person I'd booked to see, or it could be they weren't truthful when they said they had someone of that name, they just wanted customers.

So I had the massage, it seemed rude not to seeing that I'd booked. I didn't want to have any extras though. It did occur to me that Elmo might have been trying to send men to see a ladyboy, for his own amusement, but I think it's more likely that her name wasn't Jay or Jade at all.

Later in May someone called Bronn said he'd been to a place in Liverpool and seen a Thai woman called N. (I won't say the place or use her name because she wouldn't like it). He wrote "A new girl called N.- naturally good looking Thai girl, petite with a nice smile. Just my type". He said that she'd only been in the country for a few days. He asked her for body-to-body massage but she said she didn't know how to do that. She gave oral sex to him for £30, without a condom.

I decided I wanted to go and see her. It's not one of the establishments in central Liverpool, but it's not difficult to get there. I had been there before. When I saw N. I thought she was beautiful. She wanted to know why I had booked to see her specifically. She was puzzled why so many people are asking for her, when she's only been here a few days. I didn't want to tell her that men are discussing her on the internet, so when she asked how I got her name I said my friend had told me about her. She wanted to know his name, so I said 'John'.

N. asked me if I wanted a shower before we began. I said no because I'd had one before I came out. Then I remembered my theory that if you accept the offer of a shower then you're more likely to get oral sex without a condom. So I had a quick shower.

I think she's really beautiful. She's small and looks young. She refused to accept that she's pretty, and she told me her real age. I thought she was about 20 but she's considerably older than that. Towards the end of the massage she asked if I wanted anything else. I started talking about extras and made hand movements suggesting handjob. She was willing to do this, but then I made movements suggesting blowjob.

She said she doesn't do that. Several times she said that she doesn't have sex. I told her that my friend had told me he had oral with her. Then without admitting she does oral she asked me how much I would be willing to pay for that. I said £40. She said no. Later she asked me again. I said £50 and she accepted but I had to give her the money there and then.

She started off using her hands to try to give me an erection. When that didn't work she used her mouth. When I got an erection she started using her hands again. I said "suck it now". She did but then stopped, giggling, saying she didn't want cum in her mouth. But I did get her to suck it again.

She asked how much I paid the other girl who I had seen there. I said it was so long ago I couldn't remember. She insisted so I said £40. In fact I had seen L. there a couple of weeks before and she was very nice but only did handjobs. So it seems N. had no idea what her colleagues do or how much they charge.

I went to see N. again the next week. I could have had the same but it's a lot of money for a blowjob which wasn't even a good blowjob. So I asked her to take off her clothes. She was only willing to take off her top though. She let me feel her breasts and we had a hug.

This month I have seen more Thai women but I can tell you about them in my next post.

No comments: