Saturday, June 27, 2015

Manchester Great Ancoats Street and Chinatown

I made my way from the train station to Great Ancoats Street yesterday. I wanted to go to Piccadilly Club where they have a line up of four semi-naked women. I was disappointed when they only had two there though. Camille was one of them. I had seen her before so I knew what to expect. I paid my £35 and Camille led me up the stairs.

Camille was looking younger and more attractive than I remembered. She's quite wild but even she has her limits. She told me not to come on her face. It was alright for me to come on her chest but not on her face. I think that's more to do with spoiling her makeup than anything else. I asked if I could put my finger in her pussy and she said yes, if I put a condom on my finger. So I got one finger inside her, then after a while took it out and put two fingers in the condom. I held it up for her to see and she was happy for me to put two fingers in. She started wanking herself and appeared to orgasm.

When my half hour was up Camille said I should book another half hour with her. She said I needed a full hour so I could come. I had other ideas though. It's not that I didn't want another half hour with Camille, it's just that I wanted to see what my other options were.

I went down the road to Passions. There were two women there. An older oriental woman who I think was there the last time. I chose Julia who is young and pretty. Again £35. Julia was a bit strange. She didn't like me lying on top of her. She said she loved doggy-style, which is what some of them say when they don't want a man on top of them. So we tried that, but it's never really worked for me. She didn't want me to touch her pussy. She kept her bikini top on the whole time. I wanted to look at her pussy and wank myself, she lay on the bed with her legs open but didn't seem happy with that either. I don't think she's going to last long in this business.

I went back to Piccadilly Club again. This time there were four women in the line up. Camille was there again, third from left. The first on the left was a tall slender beauty who gave me a shy smile. Next to her was a tall plumper woman who had quite a nice face. I was tempted by the beauty but I thought I would probably just want to stare at her face the whole time. The plumper more ordinary looking woman I thought I could come on top of her.

Her name is Sophia and she said she's from Italy. I asked her to keep her sexy dress on. I tried shagging her but something just wasn't working. The small dark room with the narrow bed was putting me off. It would have been better on a proper bed in a proper bedroom with lots of natural light. That's how it is at Passions. The ultra violet lamp lighting up odd bits of clothing added to the unreality of the situation.

I asked Sophia if she's going out tonight. She said she was. I said do you like clubbing. Having a dance. Men watching you. Picking up men. She's the sort of girl men would like to take home. I was looking at her pussy, her legs wide apart, and I asked her if she would let me put my finger inside her if I used a condom for that. She said no way. I wanked myself and she said come in tissue not on me. I got some semen on the towel and maybe a bit on the bed. I don't think I got any on her, but if I did it would have been just a couple of drops. She seemed irritated but afterwards was friendly, asking if I was married etc.
this is not one of the girls

Even though I had come with Sophia I decided to go to Chinatown and find a place I had seen. It is a Thai massage place. When I had walked past it months ago it seemed that men were queuing up outside. I found the place but it was right next to a barber shop so maybe the men were queuing up for the barber shop? I found the place and went up the stairs. It seemed quite classy. I said I would like a massage but only if I could take a quick shower before. I had spent hours on the train and then walking around Manchester. It was a warm humid day so I wanted to make it nice for the masseur. I paid £35 I think it was for an hour massage.

Usually when you take a shower at these places it is a small space. Here, however, it was a shower room. Plenty of room to move about. I had been given a big towel and a towel gown to wear. I went back into the room. It was a proper Thai massage with her moving my legs into odd positions. I had no idea if I was going to be offered some kind of sexual service or if it was just a straight massage. Part of me didn't want hand relief because I had already come not long before and I don't find it easy to come that way anyway.

A few times her hands brushed against my genitals. I was naked. I thought perhaps this is the sort of place where if you get an erection they will offer to wank you, but if you don't then it will just be a straight massage. I tried to make my cock get stiff by having sexual fantasies. The lady was older and quite short but not bad looking. She smiled, looked at my cock - which was semi-erect at this point - and said something like 'I think he's woken up now'. I held it and waggled it about. It became fully erect. I said something like 'Yes, he has definitely woken up now'.

She wanted £40 to wank me. I looked in my wallet but only had £20 so I gave her that and some loose change. She seemed to enjoy it and I certainly enjoyed it because I could feel myself about to come. I wanted it to happen and tried to visualize fountains of sperm spurting out. She knew what she was doing because I did come, for the second time that day. She made me feel that my whole day had been worthwhile after my sleazy encounters with reluctant prostitutes. I left very happy.

No comments: