Thursday, April 2, 2015

exploring Manchester's sex establishments

Most people will never go to a brothel, but most people would love to know what it is like. They're not all the same, last week I went to one that was different to the ones I've been to before. I took a trip to Manchester and went to Euro Cosmopolitan in Portland Street.

Up the stairs is reception and a waiting room. There are leather armchairs and couches which gives the place a genteel atmosphere. There's a large television showing rap musicians. On the table are magazines and nibbles. I was asked if I wanted a drink.

Neither of the two women I had asked to see were there that day. So I agreed to see the woman described as Arabic when she became available. There was a man waiting there and another man arrived and sat down. This is unusual because punters don't usually see each other. Another man had been sitting near reception and talking to the receptionist. I thought maybe he is security or the owner.

The first girl to come into the room was a skinny angry-looking blonde. The first man went off with her. The next one was a tall dark-haired girl who seemed nice. Then my one came in. She was tall, dark-haired and very pretty. I thought she looked a bit like Kelly Brook and Eva Mendes but young. I was ready to go off with her but she and the receptionist laughed saying I had to pay before I could go with her. That's not the usual system, to pay at reception when you see the girl, usually you pay in the room.

I could have paid £40 for the half hour but she said if I paid £5 extra I could have a better room. So I did. In the room Dana asked me if I wanted a shower. She stripped off apart from her stockings. She was happy to do all kinds of things to satisfy me.

I didn't manage to have an orgasm with her though so I thought about exploring a cluster of different establishments just up the road, all different. There's a Chinese medical establishment that offers massage along with herbs and acupuncture, Shanghai Clinic. Just next door is Sabaai Sabaai which is a Thai massage place. There's also Tropical Palms which is a brothel.

I wanted to try Shanghai Clinic because it reminded me of the large number of similar places in London, especially in Chinatown and Soho. You can get a basic sexual service, they will masturbate you to orgasm, and occasionally other services will be on offer. I don't know of any in Liverpool, but new ones are opening in London. The inside of Shanghai Clinic is very clean and tidy and when I had paid my money I was told to go up the stairs. I was offered a hand job by an older Thai woman who told me she didn't do anything else apart from that.

I went down the stairs to Sabaai Sabaai. They have little booths there curtained off. A Thai woman let me finger her pussy for some extra money and I was able to come, wanking myself with a finger in her pussy.

Although I had had my orgasm, I still wanted to see what the brothel was like. So I went round the back and up the stairs. There was a tarty blonde in lingerie lying down on some seats who smiled at me. When the receptionist came along I asked her about prices then left. It's £40 for half an hour, which seems really cheap. Usually I would expect to pay £60. There's something different about Manchester from Liverpool, apparently the police take a different attitude to it.

Yesterday I went back to see Dana. She only works Wednesdays. I also went to the Piccadilly Club, another brothel, which was very different. I can tell you about that next time.

No comments: