Friday, April 25, 2014

St James's Park again

I wanted to enjoy a good massage again and I decided it was time to go back to the flat near to St James's Park where the two Chinese girls have set themselves up. I had been there once before and enjoyed it and this time I wanted to see the other of the two girls.

If Candy had still been working at Red Lotus Spa in Wardour Street then I would definitely have gone to see her because she is the nicest I have ever seen but she has gone back to China. If I had known she was going to go back to China I would have gone to see her again but she didn't tell me or any of the readers of this blog who went to see her. One guy told me that he went to see her and what he did to her.
the massage room
I looked at the new Gumtree ad for the girls near St James's Park and I saw that they have a special offer. Before 4 pm an hour's massage is £45 instead of £50. I phoned and booked for yesterday, specifically asking for the other of the two girls. I won't give her name because I know she prefers that I don't do that.

When I got there the door was opened by a young woman. I didn't find her attractive and I assumed that she was their maid Yuki. She was wearing casual clothes and had big glasses on. She showed me into the room, the same room as I was in on my previous visit. She took the money and asked me to take off my clothes and lie face down on the massage couch.

After a few minutes the same woman came back into the room, only she was wearing a short black dress. I was expecting a different woman to come into the room, so I asked her if she is the woman I had booked to see. She said she is.

She went to work on my back. There is some building work going on in the neighbourhood but there wasn't as much noise as the previous time I had been there. Most of the time no noise at all. When she asked me to turn over I got a surprise because she had taken her glasses off and I could see she is actually a very pretty girl. She told me she does hand relief for £30 and I said I would like that. Her dress was so short that when she bent over I could see her bum cheeks. I touched her bum and the top of her legs as she was wanking me but when I lifted up the front of her dress she moved away.

She has a nice body with long legs and I was feeling quite attracted to her. I needed something more and I thought about asking her to take off her dress which is what I had done with the other girl. However, I thought it would be even more sexy if she took off her knickers and lifted her dress up so that I could see her pussy. When I asked her she said she didn't do that.

I said I would give her another £10 if she took her knickers off and after a couple of minutes she agreed, but I wasn't allowed to touch. She was wearing little black knickers and she slipped them off. I looked at her crotch and I was getting more aroused. I asked her to stand with her legs apart a bit. I thought about asking her to sit on the black sofa you can see in the photo next to the massage couch with her legs apart so that I could look at her pussy and wank myself but I didn't know if she would want to do that.

So I looked at her pussy and the top of her legs and before long I came. She bent over and gave me a little kiss on the mouth. It was nice to see her face close up; she has lovely eyes and a lovely mouth. She wiped the sperm from my tummy and said I could have a shower if I liked. I was feeling so relaxed that I didn't feel like a shower so she said she could get a hot towel to wipe the oil off. I agreed to that and it felt very nice.

I got dressed and handed over the £40 that we had agreed on. I told her about my blog and I asked her if she would like me to mention them again. She said yes but perhaps it would be better not to use her name. I asked her if she and the other girl work for themselves or for someone else and she said they work just for themselves.
2 Greens Court
I walked through St James's Park to Trafalgar Square and then Chinatown and Soho. I looked around Soho and noticed that 2 Greens Court is looking much improved. They've given the stairway a coat of paint and put new flooring on the stairs. They've also put 'Models' in nice lettering instead of the usual home made efforts. I went up the stairs and could see that the two women there were Angie and Poppy. Angie is one of the best sex workers in Soho and Poppy and the other Thai girls have a good reputation too.

2 Greens Court is one of the better places to go now, along with 70A Berwick Street. I didn't go to see either Angie or Poppy because I had got what I wanted in the flat near St James's Park.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ever seen this blog?
http://www.theamsterdamdiaries.net/soho-london.html

Always enjoy reading what you post

Bête de Nuit said...

I have looked at The Amsterdam Diaries and the page about Soho. I was also interested in the interview with Felicia Anna and her blog.
http://behindtheredlightdistrict.blogspot.nl/

Bradder said...

Hi BdN,

Great site - lots of useful info, The Chinese girls sound really good but their Gumtree advert has been removed and their website doesn't work either.

Do you know if they are still going?

Many thanks.

Bradder said...

Great site. Keep up the good work.

Do you know if these girls are still going? Their website does not work and nor does the Gumtree link (ad removed).

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bête de Nuit give this link.
I think lisa is still in st james park.
I am working at the city area at the monment. can use this number to book 07542401133.
best regards,
Tina

Unknown said...

I know u number now ,thinks
lisa

Bête de Nuit said...

The above number (07542401133) is for the place where Tina works. Lisa probably still works at the place near St James's Park.