Friday, September 13, 2013

searching for a cute Thai girl

In this post and the next two I will tell you about some massages I have had recently, none of them in any of the Chinese medical establishments that I usually go to. Somebody gave me a tip about a cute Thai girl. A while ago the same person told me about Claire, a Chinese girl who used to work in Charing Cross Road. Claire was really lovely, so I was hoping that this girl would be as nice as Claire.

He told me that she works at two different places in north London, and that I should check to see if she is there because she went back to Thailand for a while. One morning last month I phoned both of the places to see if she was there that day. They both said that she is still in Thailand.

I decided I wanted to go to one of these places anyway, the one in Western Mews. I could see on the map that it is not far from Portobello Road market. I hadn't been to this market for years so I decided to go, then have a massage after.

I got off the tube at Notting Hill Gate. Looking round, I saw a place that offered massage. It was different from any of the places that I am used to. It looked very upmarket, it looked as if their main business is beauty treatments for women. I thought it wouldn't do any harm to ask how much a massage costs.

So I went in. At the reception there were two or three women. One of them was tall and blonde. She looked as if she might be a Scandinavian model, like my ideal fantasy masseur. Ever since I was a teenager I have fantasized about massage with 'extras'. I told her I would take one of their leaflets and perhaps come back later. I walked through the market but it was raining so before long I headed for Western Mews.

Western Mews can be found at the northern end of Great Western Road near where it meets Harrow Road. The house is quite pleasant, with a different feel than the Chinese medical establishments that I am more familiar with. I was taken into a cubicle and I paid £25 for a half-hour massage. An attractive woman came in and introduced herself. I'm not going to tell you her name because I'm not sure that she would want that, although I shouldn't think that these Thai women have to keep what they do secret from their employers like the women in the Chinese medical establishments.

She encouraged me to take a shower. She seemed quite keen for me to do that so I did. Handing me a towel, she led me through to a room with a couple of shower cubicles and turned on the shower. I was slightly apprehensive because I had left my clothes and my wallet in the cubicle. Back in the cubicle we started the massage. She was fully clothed and at one point she got onto the massage couch with me, as Thai masseurs often do. She asked me if I would be wanting any extras today. I asked her how much hand relief costs and she said £40. She also does body-to-body massage for £50.

If she had said to me that she would take off all of her clothes while giving me hand relief I might well have accepted. However, I got the impression that this wouldn't happen so I told her that this time I wouldn't be having any extras, just a normal massage. When the massage had finished I was covered in oil and she encouraged me to take another shower. So I had my third shower of that day.

On the bus back towards Notting Hill I had another look at the leaflet from the posh place. I realized that I could get a 10% discount on the price of the massage because of the time of day. So I decided to try it. I knew that I probably wouldn't get the tall blonde as masseur and I was almost completely certain that there wouldn't be any extras on offer but curiosity made me want to go.

I was asked to wait in an area up some stairs. The whole place was painted white. There seemed to be a lot of staff dressed all in black. I didn't see any other men there. On the table there were two jugs. One had water in it with lemon slices and I think the other one was green tea. I was asked if I wanted anything. They asked me to fill in a form with my details, including any health problems.

Eventually an attractive woman came an called my name. She looked as if she was in her 30s and had short dark hair. Like the others she had a black T shirt on and black trousers. She led me down some stairs into a courtyard. Off the courtyard were different rooms. She took me into one room and said I should take off my clothes and lie down and she would be back soon.

I took off all of my clothes, although I wasn't sure if I should take off my boxer shorts. When she came back in she put something over the lower part of my body. She was very talkative, and asked me questions. Have you had massage before? Yes. Where do you usually go for massage? Chinatown. What sort of massage do they do there?.

I hadn't intended to tell her anything about what I usually get up to, but her line of questioning made me think I could say something. I told her that at some of these places they offer a sexual service. She told me that I wouldn't get anything like that here. We talked about other things and I found out that she is from Poland.

I said "Would you like me to tell you the real reason why I came to Notting Hill today?". I didn't want to antagonize her but I felt she might be interested. She asked me why, and I told her that someone had given me the name of a woman in a Thai massage place. She asked me if this was one of my sexual encounters and I said yes but she had wanted £40 so I hadn't taken up the offer.

On my way out I spoke to the tall blonde girl again at reception. She seemed to be treating me as a valued customer and not as some kind of pervert. She said that I could have an extra discount in addition to the 10% discount. So I ended up paying £25.50 for a half-hour massage. It was a good massage too.

A couple of weeks later I got an email from them. I had put my email address on the form they asked me to fill in. They wanted me to tell them about the service I had received when I was there. This is what I told them.
The massage I received was very professional yet affordable. I've not been in a place as nice-looking as this before. Most of the places I go to are a bit hit and miss and although there's usually a happy ending it's definitely nice sometimes to come to a more professional place.
I thought maybe they might put it on their site but I can see they don't put client comments on their site.

In my next post I will tell you what happened when I found the Thai girl I had been told about.

No comments: