Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rebecca and Paris

On Friday last week I saw Rebecca again. She looked slightly different from what I had remembered. Perhaps she has altered her make up. Or perhaps there wasn't as much natural light in the room as last time. She didn't look quiet as innocent as before. It wouldn't be surprising if she is changing her appearance to become more like what most of her customers prefer.

I asked her if she would wear her school uniform for me. She said she would, but that it is a bit too big for her. When she came back into the room she was wearing a grey pleated skirt and a white blouse with a tie. I asked her to play with my willy until it got big, and then get on top of me. She got me erect, put the condom on and then stood up so that she could pull down her knickers. She straddled me, inserted my willy and lowered herself down. As she moved backwards and forwards I lifted up her skirt to look at her shaven pussy.

It was a pleasurable experience, but not as good as my fantasy. When I was putting my clothes back on I asked her what time she finished work. She told me 11 pm. I asked her what she is going to do with all her money. She said she is going to buy a house in Lithuania, and help her family.

I think this is why there are so many Eastern Europeans working as prostitutes in Soho. An English girl wouldn't as easily be able to buy a house in England as an Eastern European girl in Eastern Europe. Houses are much more expensive here than there. An English girl and an Eastern European girl might be earning the same money in Soho but the Eastern European will be able to buy more.

Rebecca could work in a coffee shop or looking after children or in a field. But she wouldn't get her house. She's working at a walk up in Soho because she wants a house, not because anybody has coerced her into doing it. I am happy to make my contribution to her dream. She seems to know what she's doing.

Another young woman who knows what she is doing is Paris. She used to work at 4 Old Compton Street, which has now closed. I have seen her several times and mentioned her in different posts. She was one of the most popular girls in Soho. Men like her because she looked like a teenager and was a lot of fun.

Paris is now involved in running the Pleasure Mansion, just to the north of Soho. Here is a recent picture of her, surrounded by lots of money.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post as ever.

Do you happen to know where Nellie has ended up or if she still works in Soho? Seems she's left Bateman Street.

Bête de Nuit said...

No, I don't know what happened to Nellie. She and her friend Laura seem to have gone.