Thursday, October 16, 2014

Soho and suburbia

I have been busy since my last post, spending far too much money, and found some lovely women. At 34 Romilly Street I saw Lavinia and Sasha. Both of them are well liked by punters, and rightly so. They smile and laugh a lot, and are good fun to be with. They are both of above average attractiveness, in terms of pretty faces, although on the plump side. Neither are as pretty as Bulgarian/Iranian Zara. Lavinia is short and Sasha is taller. They both have dark Latin looks, Lavinia from South America and Sasha from Spain.

Also since my previous post I saw Tilly and Orchid at 2 Greens Court upper flat. I wanted to see all of the Thai women here. I saw Poppy a while back and was so impressed that I saw her again, spending more time and money, but I wanted to see the other Thai women. I thought they might be as nice as Poppy. They are all nice, but none of them as nice as Poppy. I've seen Mesa, Sophie (who no longer works there), Tilly and Orchid. The only woman there I haven't seen is Chloe, but she is a blonde Eastern European.

I was in Soho one afternoon wondering what to do and I decided I would visit the place in Twickenham that someone told me about. It is a Thai massage establishment where the girls are young and pretty. They don't always know what to do but are open to persuasion. I had a day travelcard so I knew it wouldn't cost me any more money to get there. I looked on Google on my mobile and saw that I could get a train from Waterloo. So I hopped on the Northern Line and then caught the train to Strawberry Hill.

The establishment is very close to Strawberry Hill station. I had a half hour massage with a lovely lady. I said to her "Do you know ******?". This is the name of the girl who I was told is the youngest and prettiest. I can't give her name or the name of the establishment because I would get them into trouble. She replied "So you have been here before!". I said I hadn't been there before but someone told me about this place. She said that this girl has gone back to Thailand. It sounded as if she won't be coming back.

I said "I don't know if I out to tell you what ****** did for him". She wanted to know, so I put my hand above my groin and moved it up and down, simulating a hand job. She didn't seem surprised. She asked me if that is what I wanted and I replied that maybe I'll come back and have an hour long massage and we could do that. She said I shouldn't tell the guy at reception what they do.

One thing I rarely do is visit brothels in South London near to where I live. I did go to my local one a month or two ago. It was a Saturday and I think these places have only one woman available on a Saturday. Weekdays they have two so you get a choice. I saw a young Hungarian woman called Sophie who was not particularly attractive and did the minimum she could get away with. I expect that's what most people think women in brothels are like. Years ago at the same place there was a Norwegian called Ana or Anna who used her hand and mouth together to bring me to orgasm. Without a condom. The maid said Ana didn't work there any more.

This Saturday I decided to pop into Kitty's Place at Elmers End, seeing as how I was in the area. I had been to Kitty's Place once before. I saw a lovely very dark skinned woman called Roxy from Mauritius or somewhere. Their minimum price is £40 which gets you a hand job. The woman they had this Saturday was Lola. Lola is fantastic. She is Brazilian of Italian parentage and she is so beautiful and so much fun.

I don't know how old she is, maybe 30 or possibly even 40. She is quite petite and very slender. She smiles and laughs a lot and she seems to really get into the sex. She told me she also does Mondays, so I went back on Monday and paid £60 for a half hour session with her. The other woman there was a red-headed Eastern European. I knew I wanted Lola, but I wanted to take a look at the red head.

Both times I saw Lola she took out her vibrator and started wanking herself. It was a joy to watch her doing this. The second time I asked if I could put a finger in her pussy. She said yes so she was stimulating her clit with her vibrator with my finger in her vagina. I was kneeling between her legs and after she came I came over her. This year I have found three great beauties. Zara, Poppy, and now Lola. Lovely Lola Lolita is my perfect Italian Woman and I will definitely have to see her again.

No comments: